Monday 25 July 2011


The moral of this post is - never underestimate charity shops.
It was raining like crazy the other day after I got back from my friends 18th birthday meal and I ducked into the newly opened Oxfam store for cover and ended up browsing the book section for cheap finds. I wasn’t disappointed, I spotted books 1 and 2 of the Vampire Diaries collection - in perfect un-creased condition on the shelves. After falling in love with the TV programme, I figured I would check the books since I’m a firm believer that books are better than TV shows or movies. Anyway, Waterstones were charging £7 per book and there was no way I was gna spend over £20 for all of them. Anyway so when I spotted these in Oxfam they were marked for £2 each :) I happily bought both; I just wish they had the rest of the collection. Moral of the story being - charity shops are amazing to find cheap books brand new if you’re lucky or with a few creases if you’re not too fussy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment