Monday 25 July 2011


I brought these using my National Book Token the other day; I had £50 on there as a gift and I gotta say it was pretty much ALL spent on these lovely 8 books :) I've never been more satisfied. I had already read The angel's Game, The Book Thief, Keeping Faith and 19 Minutes but I love having copies of every book I've read if possible. The other 3, I am ashamed to say (although not for much longer!) that I haven't actually read The Hunger Games trilogy. I've heard soo many good reviews about it though and even though I'm not the hugest fan of YA Dystopia novels, I think this was be different so as of now, I have indeed read the first book in the series and I LOVED it! I'll be doing a more detailed review on it sooooon but for now just wanted to share these picks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment