Saturday 19 January 2013

She Returns.



















So. It seems after a perilously long, LONG time, I have returned! Well in truth, of course, I came back around late September/early October - and since then I've been crazy busy getting back to Uni and life in general. I know the blog has gone neglected at this moment in time, with no updates at all - for which I'm insanely sorry! But I have attempted to make time slots for the blog 'cause I love doing this, and I want to make it a part of my weekly routine. So yes, this is just the beginning! 

As you can see from the picture, there have been some changes in my life, and I've started to wear a scarf, known by a hijab, full time, after some deep thought. Anyway, less on that, and more ON THE FACT I HAVE RETURNED. Well it's not much to rejoice but still haha.

Hope all you guys have been well, and having fun in the snow *shudder, I dislike snow* but yes, I will be posting some reviews soon for I have done some reading here and there and been given some books for review! :) So all going well, watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And congrats on the hijab front. Looking forward to reading some new posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Maryam, good to be back on the blogging front! And thank you for the congrats :D Hope you're well! X

      Delete