Sunday 2 October 2011

In My Mailbox #8

This awesome awesome feature was started by the kick ass Kristi over at The Story Siren; and IMM is where you post weekly, monthly, (daily even?) for whatever great books you've brought, been sent as gifts, or won or borrowed from the library and showcase what noteworthy books you're gona dive into :) Oh also! - Be sure to leave a link at the bottom in my comments to your IMM so I can prowl around and admire what chyuuu guys got ;)





Also, don't forget to enter the "Undead" signed book giveaway, running INTERNATIONALLY till October 15, so hit THIS link and enter with a few easy clicks! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Love quiet weeks as much as the busy ones. It's always like a breath of fresh air, isn't it? Haha. I've been dubious of parodies ever since Scary Movie 2 and Barry Trotter. Most of them are just like Vampires Suck, the best parodies, in my opinion, come from Simpsons, South Park.. experienced comedies/comedians who aren't afraid to get a little backlash basically.

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah books...thats the best gift I can ever receive...it's a delight, isn't it?! :)

    www.smmirza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete