Sunday 28 August 2011

In My Mailbox #4

Woo hoo! Over here! *waves* attention caught? YES! - Welcome to another week of IMM! This awesome awesome feature was started by the kick ass Kristi over at The Story Siren; and IMM is where you post weekly, monthly, (daily even?) for whatever great books you've brought, been sent as gifts, or won or borrowed from the library and showcase what noteworthy books you're gona dive into :) Oh also! - Be sure to leave a link at the bottom in my comments to your IMM so I can prowl around and admire what chyuuu guys got ;)

So. I know, I know, it's been a while since my last update, for which I am awesomely sorry! But with fasting and praying this month, I've been a little short on time (and energy) but Ramadan is almost over coming this Tuesday or Wednesday and I hope any followers out there who've been fasting this month had a blessed time! Now that it's almost over, I'll be back to updating weekly, and daily, and I have some amazing giveaways planned, loads of author interviews and reviews to come! So stick with me! :D

Anyway, I've actually missed 2 weeks worth of In My Mailbox, buttt fear not! I shall make up with that. Today I'm going to post my netgalley grabs (which I'm super excited about) and tomorrow or the day after, as I'm still awaiting some great parcels, I shall post another IMM with review copies and gifts I've gotten :) So, here we go, without further rambling on my behalf, here's this weeks IMM! :)


Click title to see summary | Provided by Goodreads:


So, these are the amazing books I've gotten for review (thanks to NetGalley and their awesome-ness), I'm gona start reading and posting reviews to them all soon! Don't they look drool worthy? *le sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment